(St. Martinville, LA.)-St. Martin Parish President Chester Cedars announces that the No Wake Zone that was put into effect for Lower St. Martin (Stephensville/Belle River) on March 25, 2021, has been rescinded.
- The No-Wake Zone For Lower St. Martin Parish (Stephensville/Belle River) Has Been Rescinded Effective Immediately
- Lafayette Man Arrested On Eight Counts of Burglary
- St. Martinville Man Arrested On Third Degree Rape and Molestation Of A Juvenile Charges
- Seven Additional Arrests Made In Connection With The August 17, 2020 Racketeering Operation At The St. Martin Parish Correctional Center
- Arnaudville Man Arrested On Carnal Knowledge Of A Juvenile Charge